Factors affect the sealing of aluminum foil seal liner
In our practical l operation, we found there are many problems many occer when sealing the bottles. We now make a list of the common factors that results in fail of sealing.
- The indentation between the bottle mouth and the aluminum foil seal liner is incomplete, resulting in leakage after sealing.
- The bottle mouth is not flat, resulting in incomplete sealing.
- The top surface of the cap is skewed due to the skewed mouth of the bottle. After sealing, one side is burnt, and the other side is not heat-sealed.
- The electromagnetic induction surface of the sealing machine is inclined and uneven, which causes one side to be scorched after sealing, and the other side is not heat-sealed.
- The power setting of the sealing machine is too large, which destroys the sealing film and forms a false sealing phenomenon, after logistics transportation, leakage is found.
- There are liquid and oil traces on the bottle mouth, which will affect the sealing effect of the aluminum foillid seal.
- The quality of the aluminum foil seal liner waditself, warping, notch, delamination and other problems.
Reminder: It is not recommended to use golden yellow PET aluminum foil, because the golden yellow aluminum foil produced in China only has a layer of yellow dye between the heat sealing film and the aluminum layer, which will also cause the delamination of the aluminum foil.
Leave a comment